0
I haven't been much online lately, let alone blogging. I've been busy preparing a bunch of illustrations for an upcoming book about witches in different cultures. It's a great project and I am truly enjoying the process. My illustrations are about a Navajo and I am very much into it as it's a bit different from what I usually do. I can't wait to release the drawings.

I have another project for a children's book which I can't tell much about till it's released but it was a bit demanding since it was a child and it wasn't the type of work I usually do.

I look forward having these projects done and continue some of my own projects for the year.

I hope you are all well. I have some new drawing materials updates very soon as a bit changed this year and I am working on a couple of new tutorials.

Post a Comment

 
Top