
I am just about to complete the final 2 drawings for my fantasy 2012 calendar.
This is going to be the cover of the calendar. I originally intended for Snow White to be on the cover but felt I wanted to do something special for it this year.
It's going to be about summer memories, not necessary bad, just that feeling you sometimes have when things you enjoy so much end. It's definitely not about my summer this year as it was not very memorable but just in general when you have a great time and don't want it slipping away.
My first idea was actually to have a carved heart in an old tree and then sky fading out towards the left side maybe with a bit of grass showing.
Maybe I should keep it more simple or add more details to the background. If you have any suggestions to scenery or anything else please share, it might get me some inspiration to do a really nice background.
Post a Comment